Where do I post a found York I’ve?

Chewy

Apr 15, 2019
Dickinson
Hi All,

Sunday 4/14/19 I found a male Yorkie in my yard. I have an English bulldog and a pug, both have been sweet to him. I’ve posted online and notified my HOA of him with pictures. His hair is thin, he chews a lot from skin allergies. I bathed him with my bulldog’s shampoo, he has skin issues, and he relaxed.

He wasn’t responding to us so today I clanged pot lids several times above his head while he was sleeping, no response, he’s deaf.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with deaf dogs and can recommend sign commands. We are still trying to find his family but until then I am researching sign commands hoping to communicate with him. He’s house broken for sure, today we’ve made eye contact and gone outside to poddy, I know he is missing his family and is well trained. He is very groomed and looks great.

We are in Dickinson, TX.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
My Leo was deaf the last couple of years before we lost him. He was able to communicate what he wanted quite well, I hope you can find his family. I am glad he found you. Hugs

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Poor Baby and ow nice that you took him in and looking for his Family.
Have you taken him to a vet to have him scanned to see if he has a chip ??
Before my Apollo passed he was deaf, the are pretty smart, make eye contact and show him with your Hands.

I would post on FB as a lot more people will see it ! Good Luck !

Reactions: grandmatoall