Urgent prayers needed for Lynn's sister Pat please!

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
I just received an email from Lynn from her phone. She just told me that Pat is being transported by ambulance back to the hospital for tests. I don't know anything else other than this but Lynn asked I post this and ask for prayers.

Lynn, I'm thinking of you and Pat and praying everything will be okay.

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
I just received another email from Lynn from the hospital: See below:

They are worried about a blood clot as she had blood in her mouth this morning.

I'm with her now.

We've been here since 10:40 am

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
No blood clots, Yipppeee! They are giving her more blood tests. The nurse told me to go home because I started shaking and am just eating now.
Thanks for the prayers, Pat is fine.

Hopesmom

Jan 10, 2016
PA
www.jenniferkellylegacy.com
Praying Lynn for Pat as she has to be taken back to the nursing home. For God to provide peace to you and Patti and wisdom for the Dr.s. Appreciate the updates. Know you are both loved and prayed for. Blessings: Sharon

Connie

Featured Seller
Oct 19, 2009
Minot, ND
Oh gosh, Lynn! I hadn't seen this till now! I am so happy to see your update and that all is well with Pat! What a scare! Hugs to you!

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Praying Lynn for Pat as she has to be taken back to the nursing home. For God to provide peace to you and Patti and wisdom for the Dr.s. Appreciate the updates. Know you are both loved and prayed for. Blessings: Sharon

Amen. Continued prayers for Pat and for you.

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
I'm so glad to hear that Pat doesn't have a blood clot Lynn. Hopefully they will know why she had blood in her mouth. It's good they are taking blood work to make sure nothing is wrong with her clotting times or anything else. I hope she won't have to stay in the hospital too long.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
​Oh no Lynn, just seeing this, i had no internet till about 11:30 last night, glad to hear that Pat did not have a blood clot, so i hope they will find out whats going on !
Thanks for starting this thread !
[/URL][/IMG]