Two pictures of my Shayleigh this morning

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Dear Baby Girl!! She looks like she just wants to curl up and sleep and then maybe everything will feel better when she wakes up!! I think she is so darling. You will be so glad when her tough days are over and she can play and enjoy Benji again!

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Did she eat her carrots? Sweet baby. Mine love things like that, but with Mozart and JinJu allergic to who knows what, we can't give them treats anymore. Sometimes, I will give the others some training bits (no people food so my husband can break his bad habit of feeding them at the table!) and then I give Mozart and JinJu a kibble of their special food. They seem to enjoy that.
I hope Shayleigh is feeling better today!! Give her loves from us!

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Shayleigh loves carrots. I always give my babies healthy treats. She's much better today and it's day 5 - this afternoon when I teach she will be with me in my music room so I can watch her. Her tummy is still bruised.

Reactions: grandmatoall

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
How sweet that she loves carrots. They are so good as a treat for our babies!! Sorry for her bruised tummy, but I guess that is to be expected with her being so tiny and having a major operation. At least she is over the hump now and should be back to playful normal soon!

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
She is adorable all snuggled up in her little bed. I love her nightie. Continued prayers for her to heal quickly and be back to her playful self. Thank you for the update and sweet pictures.