Thankful

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
Words cannot describe how thankful i am that god sent me to this forum and all of you when I was looking for answers about Lucy. I don't know how to let you know how much your help, words of encouragement, and the thoughts and prayers after losing her will always mean to me. I truly had no one to talk to about the pain and sorrow that understood except you guys. So, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I always look forward to seeing your posts and pictures of your little ones, and I don't ever see that changing. I will continue to share photos and stories about takoda and willie with you . I wish you health and happiness in the coming new year once again. Your friend forever.

Cathy Akers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Words cannot describe how thankful i am that god sent me to this forum and all of you when I was looking for answers about Lucy. I don't know how to let you know how much your help, words of encouragement, and the thoughts and prayers after losing her will always mean to me. I truly had no one to talk to about the pain and sorrow that understood except you guys. So, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I always look forward to seeing your posts and pictures of your little ones, and I don't ever see that changing. I will continue to share photos and stories about takoda and willie with you . I wish you health and happiness in the coming new year once again. Your friend forever.

Cathy Akers

That is really sweet for you to say. I am here for the same reason. Several of these dear ones on this site have comforted me through my own losses, both animal and relatives. It is a very special place to share our joys and sorrows and even to get advice.

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
That is really sweet for you to say. I am here for the same reason. Several of these dear ones on this site have comforted me through my own losses, both animal and relatives. It is a very special place to share our joys and sorrows and even to get advice.
It comes straight from the heart

Reactions: LynnR

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
I love everyone here, you're all like family and I how you have a Blessed Christmas and Very Happy New Year. :carolers::bigcandle::carolers:

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
I love you all. You are my special family. I know you will always be here for me and my babies. We are blessed to have each other. May your Christmas and New Year be the best one yet. Hugs and much love, Bobbi.