Sugar's new haircut!!

MyDestiny

Jan 6, 2009
Ohio
www.tkprecioustreasures.com
So I gave Sugar a haircut but thought I would try something new this time.

I usually leave her hair long or sometimes I will cut the body short and pretty much leave the rest of her hair long. This time I cut the hair on her face short to match the rest of her.

I think it turned out pretty good, I think she looks more puppy like this way.

These pictures were taken on her 5th birthday in September. She is much harder to get pictures of than the others. She runs when she sees the camera so I have to try to sneak the pictures in, lol.

Sugar001.jpg

Sugar002.jpg

Sugar in her butterfly jogger and necklace she got for her birthday...
Sugar006.jpg

I just had to try some black & white pics on her...
Sugar004.jpg

I love this picture!! I can't believe I got her looking at the camera!!
Sugar005.jpg

So what do you all think of her short haircut compared to her normally long hair?

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
Awwww. she looks adorable in all of the pictures Tracey! Happy belated birthday Sugar!!

Rudys Mom

Partners Plus
Nov 6, 2009
Lancaster, PA
Oh my goodness, what a sweetheart Sugar is. I think she looks so cute in her new haircut. I love the black & white pics of her.

Connie

Featured Seller
Oct 19, 2009
Minot, ND
What a doll! I just want to kiss that adorable little face! You did a beautiful job clipping her. Great pictures!

vlccairo

Administrator
Aug 9, 2009
Cairo, Egypt
We cut Samantha short this summer and also cut her face shorter ... but NOT her ears, of course. :lol: I love her look and Sugar's. You can see their beautiful faces so much better. Samantha has been much more bouncy, playful, and cuddly since we did the cut. I think her hair was weighing her down. Now she zips around and up and off the bed like she did when she was much younger. She was 8 in September. I hope you sent Candy Sugar's birth date so we can have it on the calendar for next year. :dance:

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Sugar is just a real sweetie and looks beautiful in all her pictures. She has such big beautiful eyes, I just love her pretty face.:love:

Mnewco

Niyah's mom
Aug 25, 2009
Virginia
I know this thread is older but I don't come on much so I try to get caught up on some of them. She is so cute and looks so different with her hair short. As for her running when the camera comes out, that is exactly what Niyah does. She is so camera shy. I am thinking it's because she is afraid the flash will go off and it hurts the eyes.

Happy late birthday to your little one!