Spike got anew toy!!!!!!

itsmeangelia

Spikes Mommie
Sep 4, 2008
South Jersey
:bigsmile: I was in the Dollar General the other day and saw this toy - I thought Spike might like......... well he loves it!!!:love:

too funny... we ask him "where is the chicken? He perks up his ears ~ then I start saying chick...chick...chickennnnnnnnn ~ he freaks out and starts searching all over for his new chicken toy and it squeaks as well as has knots in the rope legs ~ all for 1.99! Here are some pictures of Spike with his new favorite toy.

Attachments

itsmeangelia

Spikes Mommie
Sep 4, 2008
South Jersey
I think Santa will bring Spike a squirrel Toy for Xmas ~ he loves to chase them !

I found a squeaky one at Walmart- I should get now and put it away so I know I have it!

LittleWhip

Partners Plus
Aug 18, 2008
Partnerville
:lol: awww to darn cute !! He is having so much fun :) I love when molly gets new toys, she rips right into them and tryes to destroy :heh: little stinker :) he is a doll :)

Reactions: itsmeangelia

Triomom

Featured Seller
Aug 30, 2008
St Louis, MO
That is cute with the chicken. I love it when you get a deal and its the bargins they usually enjoy that much more. Good buy.....Thanks for sharing that information.

mickeyk

Aug 18, 2008
we have generl dollar store here to :) looks like im going there tomorrow ! my babies would love one of them !

itsmeangelia

Spikes Mommie
Sep 4, 2008
South Jersey
They had other animals too- but we liked the chicken! He had the rope legs and I thought Spike would like that ~~ he loves anything that squeaks too!

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
What cute pictures of Spike...He seems to love his new toy...he thinks he outsmarted you all and got his turkey early.....:bounce:

donna1990

Tricksie's Mom
Mar 7, 2009
Riverview, FL
I will have to see if our store has any. Tricksie is so rough on toys.
She pushes the sound box on the plush toys with her nose instead of biting. She was taking a nap with me today and started pushing my boobie, guess she thought it should make a noise.