So sad...

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
My Friend Sue that was married to my Ex is moving to Seattle as that is where her Kids & G-kids live.She don't have Family here but lost of Friends but she wants to live her life out with her kids. I can't blame her i guess but its making me so sad, boohoo
Then i am still fighting my Bronchitis but i am also scared for my Apollo as they called me and told me he needs to come in for another Blood/Urine Test to see if his White Blood count came down...so i better call them back

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
It is sad to have a good friend move away. You can try and keep in touch with her. She probably dreads leaving you too. I am sorry you are still not feeling well. Hopefully, you will feel a bit better each day.

Let me know how Apollo's blood work turns out.

Prayers for you my friend.

Reactions: LynnR

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
My Friend Sue that was married to my Ex is moving to Seattle as that is where her Kids & G-kids live.She don't have Family here but lost of Friends but she wants to live her life out with her kids. I can't blame her i guess but its making me so sad, boohoo
Then i am still fighting my Bronchitis but i am also scared for my Apollo as they called me and told me he needs to come in for another Blood/Urine Test to see if his White Blood count came down...so i better call them back
How Is apollo doing

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
He is doing ok, he is almost deaf now, have to scream at him and use my hand to guide him. He has a very hard time getting up and walking. He is on pain pills.Its almost like he is sort giving up a little. I am scared, he has a Blood/UrineTest on the 18th to see about his White Blood count.He just looks so sad...thank you for asking, i will post it when i know.:hugs:

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
When Molly died, Calleigh changed. She seemed so independent before and now she seeks me out more often than she did before. When she was a puppy, Molly took care of her and through the years they became very, very close and slept side by side. I pick her up now and put her on my chair - but Calleigh being Calleigh she never stays long. I really miss Molly myself. :cry:

Reactions: grandmatoall