Snuffle Carpet

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
How about using a sink mat? I think I would like to use a smaller mat for my babies. I will have to look for a good base to work from.
I think that's a good idea too Bobbi if you can find something with similar holes. It wouldn't be has heavy looking for our tiny babies.l

Rocksu

Partners Plus
Jan 22, 2016
I think that's a good idea too Bobbi if you can find something with similar holes. It wouldn't be has heavy looking for our tiny babies.l
Using a sink mat is a good idea (our snuffle mats are based on it). And one more advantage is, that sink mats are food safe.

Rocksu

Partners Plus
Jan 22, 2016
What a great idea Claudia. I had never heard of these either. :RunninDogSmiley:

It looks like your babies are enjoying searching for their treats. How long does it normally take them to find them? :train:
Every morning I hide 6 little treats per dog. It takes them about 5 minutes. Just long enough to drive the car out of the garage :wink:
But you can hide more treats, than they have to search longer...

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
Every morning I hide 6 little treats per dog. It takes them about 5 minutes. Just long enough to drive the car out of the garage :wink:
But you can hide more treats, than they have to search longer...
Your babies are probably becoming little experts by now at finding the treats! What a good idea to divert their attention while you are leaving for work.

Rocksu

Partners Plus
Jan 22, 2016
Your babies are probably becoming little experts by now at finding the treats! What a good idea to divert their attention while you are leaving for work.
It became a kind of ritual. Every morning we take our walk. After that they get their mats and I drive the car out (our garage is too small, so I cannot put the dogs into the car there). Then I go back and take the dogs into the car and we drive to work together.

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk