This morning, we were allowing the puppies to run outside while we cleaned up the yard before our 10 days of thunderstorms. I noticed Kipper running after something with his nose to the ground. I went over to look and it was a CORAL SNAKE!! They are the 2nd most venomous snakes in the world! The good thing is that they are not aggressive and they have a poor venom delivery system, so getting bitten by one isn't necessarily "lights out!" Just the same, if you are bitten, it is best to get to an emergency room for anti venom. I am so grateful that Kipper obeyed when I told him to, "STOP!!"