She is coming...

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
on the 28th @ 1pm, the Flight is booked, her owner is bringing her,but he has only a hr to return to Texas. I am getting so exited. She was meant to be... hope her owner won't get offended that i want to changer her name. I don't know if i told you all, her Name is Jackie but my daughter thinks she looks like a Gracie lol so need to make up my mind...its gonna be a long 19 days :thinking::getdown:

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
on the 28th @ 1pm, the Flight is booked, her owner is bringing her,but he has only a hr to return to Texas. I am getting so exited. She was meant to be... hope her owner won't get offended that i want to changer her name. I don't know if i told you all, her Name is Jackie but my daughter thinks she looks like a Gracie lol so need to make up my mind...its gonna be a long 19 days :thinking::getdown:
Oh, Candy I am so happy for you. I hope the time flies by quickly for you. I don't think the owner will mind your changing her name. Pick a name you like. Once you have her that will be easier to do.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
This is so very exciting!! When we got Mozart, the woman wanted me to promise to keep his name (Hollister). Well, he was NOT a Hollister and he was only 11 months old. When I asked for help naming him, this was a name that was suggested. I tried out the names on him and he LOVED the name, Mozart. End of story. I never told the woman that I changed his name. I also didn't tell her what I thought about her getting rid of a precious little dog just so she could spoil her child for Christmas. Okay, I guess I better quit.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
This is so very exciting!! When we got Mozart, the woman wanted me to promise to keep his name (Hollister). Well, he was NOT a Hollister and he was only 11 months old. When I asked for help naming him, this was a name that was suggested. I tried out the names on him and he LOVED the name, Mozart. End of story. I never told the woman that I changed his name. I also didn't tell her what I thought about her getting rid of a precious little dog just so she could spoil her child for Christmas. Okay, I guess I better quit.

I am so glad you changed his name to Mozart. It made my day when you chose it.
:cheer2::cheer2: