She is amazing

WolfSpiritYorkies

Partners Plus
Sep 4, 2008
Michigan
So far Miss Miranda is doing very well in AKC Showing. She has 4 points towards her Ch title , she is absolutely gorgeous, and she has won Best Bred By at 2 shows so far. Although she doesn't get points she did get a money prize and also a limited Yorkie drawing that is huge I think it is 16x20 framed also. I am ecstatic about her getting bred by because as a breeder it means alot to have your hard work recognized in the quality of the dogs you present in the ring. Also my topknots have become very ring worthy. 7165.jpg
7174.jpg
7195.jpg
7143-0831-YRK.jpg

Howiesmom

Partners Plus
Apr 10, 2013
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada
She is absolutely gorgeous and congratulations to all concerned for their hard work to get her to this level. Continued success.

P.S. Also love the picture. Hope it will be displayed in a place of honor !!!!!!!!! Well done !!

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
A big Congrats to you and Miranda, she is absolutely gorgeous ! You must be so proud of her. And i love the drawing, its so pretty :blowkiss:

vlccairo

Administrator
Aug 9, 2009
Cairo, Egypt
What a beauty she is, Lori! I love the last picture. Miranda looks like she's having a high old time. :doggyhug2: The drawings are beautiful too. Thanks so much for keeping us up to date.

LuvMyMnMs

Featured Seller
Aug 25, 2011
Eastern Shore
Congratulations on your and Miranda's succes! She is absolutely stunning and deserves the honors. I love the drawing and it's composition. :flower:

WolfSpiritYorkies

Partners Plus
Sep 4, 2008
Michigan
Thank you all I am very proud of her and what she has achieved so far, She goes to a specialty show next month in Kentucky then we have shows here in Michigan til August then we get to go to Missouri for our national roving specialty. Dexter is going to Kentucky also and Simon goes for his first show sometime at the end of May. I am waiting on Miss Abbie to come back in season for a repeat maybe of Simons breeding. so in about another month maybe. I need to get Miranda finished by October 11th to be able to show her at Eukanuba. Fingers crossed we can do it.