Working with a Show Breeder in Alabama that i met at Apollo's Breeders House, she was pretty nice , stayed Friends with her on FB she knows what i been through. She will be retiring 3 Females after 1 more Breeding, she is going to send me pics. She has a Friend in Texas that is also a Show Breeder that has this Female that he bought, but got chipped as she has a soft coat and soft personality so no good for show.She is 11/2 yrs old 5.5 pounds and she is a absolute a Doll. Have a short clip of her but can't figure out how to get it here, i can send it through messenger to Lynn and Bobbi just not to Susan... I have not spoken to this Breeder as i am going through Chris the Alabama Breeder. But i guess she asked and he won't ship her in this Heat which i guess i can't blame him. She has to be picked up. I have the money for the dog but won't have the money fly down there to get her for a couple of months. I am not sure if he is willing to wait that long. Gosh i want her.. Then there is another option. But this one would be a pup. Kind of hate getting a pup as if something is going to happen to me what would happen to her and with Syl having Diabetic 1 not sure if she is going to be around (hate even think about that) Anyways talked to Rosi's Breeder and she said she don't breed anymore but her Stepmom does and it so happen i worked with her for 28 yrs. I was going to get a pup from her but she had all boys and her Stepdaughter had Rosi. Anyways she just got a new female and waiting for her to come in her 2nd Heat... have not talked to Kay yet because don't know what to do...all i know i need another baby... Input please !