RIP Sweet Apollo !

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
I am sorry left a post last night but forgot to hit Post as i am so upset,my poor boy...Thank you Kyle for posting pic ! You are the greatest !!!

My Daugher Syl posted this for me as i could not even though she was with me and she loved Apollo just the same and her yorkie Twix where the best of Friends...here goes
Syl wrote
the most sweetest boy ive ever loved. Apollo had a very bad couple days was throwing up and drinking massive water...doing it most of day. I told mom hes not ok and we need to check his sugar and take him to vet!!! So we took him knowing it might not be good but did blood test, urine test and xray cuz he had labored breathing. Blood work showed he was in diabetic ketoacidosis DKA his sugar lever didnt register which means over 668. He was dying probably pretty quickly from this alone. All his levels were off. Xray showed two tumors in one of his lungs. He had cancer which would be another problem on its own

there was sooo many things wrong with him. And he was such a sweetheart as I held him he still licked my arm. Gave his momma bunch of kisses. He is at peace no longer suffering. And most important with our baby girl Rosi
He also had a very small Heart,enlarged,Liver and Kidney
I am sooooo totally heartbroken i can't stand it...this House feels so empty...
I will post a few pics n a couple of days...

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Again, I am so very sorry this happened the way it did for your little man. I hope you can feel some comfort knowing that he was in the most loving environment possible for his lifetime. How we wish our little friends could live longer with us. For all of us who have lost our little ones, there is a refreshed sadness at the remembrance of our own losses as we grieve with you. It was wonderful that Syl could be with you during this time. Sending more hugs, love, and prayers, Kipper's Ma, Susan (and all the puppies)

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Again, I am so very sorry this happened the way it did for your little man. I hope you can feel some comfort knowing that he was in the most loving environment possible for his lifetime. How we wish our little friends could live longer with us. For all of us who have lost our little ones, there is a refreshed sadness at the remembrance of our own losses as we grieve with you. It was wonderful that Syl could be with you during this time. Sending more hugs, love, and prayers, Kipper's Ma, Susan (and all the puppies)
Thank you Susan for your kind words Susan, i miss my Babies so badly ... going to Bed, so don't have to think anymore...

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
I am so very sorry your sweet Apollo has gone on. It is never easy losing one of our precious babies. He will live on in your heart. You did the best you could for your little man. Hugs and shared tears. Love from the girls and I.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
I am so very sorry your beloved Apollo has gone on. It breaks our hearts when one of our babies passes. Lots of love and hugs from the girls and I. Hugs my friend.

Reactions: Candy and LynnR

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Thank you all for the kind messages, they mean a lot :blowkiss:
Will writ a little more in a day or two, i have to be @ Near Vision Dr @ 9:30 for a 3-4 hr Eye Test which i hate...as i have on top of Macular Glaucoma..i doubt i can see much as my eyes are so swollen, good night

Reactions: LynnR

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
I am sorry left a post last night but forgot to hit Post as i am so upset,my poor boy...Thank you Kyle for posting pic ! You are the greatest !!!

My Daugher Syl posted this for me as i could not even though she was with me and she loved Apollo just the same and her yorkie Twix where the best of Friends...here goes
Syl wrote
the most sweetest boy ive ever loved. Apollo had a very bad couple days was throwing up and drinking massive water...doing it most of day. I told mom hes not ok and we need to check his sugar and take him to vet!!! So we took him knowing it might not be good but did blood test, urine test and xray cuz he had labored breathing. Blood work showed he was in diabetic ketoacidosis DKA his sugar lever didnt register which means over 668. He was dying probably pretty quickly from this alone. All his levels were off. Xray showed two tumors in one of his lungs. He had cancer which would be another problem on its own

there was sooo many things wrong with him. And he was such a sweetheart as I held him he still licked my arm. Gave his momma bunch of kisses. He is at peace no longer suffering. And most important with our baby girl Rosi
He also had a very small Heart,enlarged,Liver and Kidney
I am sooooo totally heartbroken i can't stand it...this House feels so empty...
I will post a few pics n a couple of days...
Omg. I'm in tears. I understand completely the heartbreak and grief you are going through. I am sending my hugs and prayers to you. I hope my two will find him and they have great adventures together. You were a great mom, and he had the best life any fur baby could ever have.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Connie

Featured Seller
Oct 19, 2009
Minot, ND
Dear Candy...It broke my heart and put me to tears when I read about this in FB and now again I am crying. Can't stand what you are going through. Now one, but both your babies gone. I feel so utterly sad for you, your mom and Syl. Apollo was such a sweet little pup and special to me. I'm praying for God to comfort you and I sed lots of love and hugs. I wish I could do more. Love you.

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
Thank you Connie and Cathy. My House feels so empty and lonely...They where my life for 13 yrs...they took a piece of my Heart with them !
I understand. My house is so quiet and even with willie here it still feels empty. Love and hugs

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: grandmatoall