Prayers needed for Syl !

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Although she is better today...everything went so fast...Syl took me to my app. yesterday and she was in a lot of pain in her chest, i told her she needs to to to ER asap,sh was having a Heart attack . They took her right back , they said she had a 100% Blockage. They went through her arm and cleaned her out and she would be ok, thank god ! She might even get to go home. My Nerves are shot...grabbing something light to eat and going to bed.

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
What a blessing you were there to get her to the hospital! I understand the stress you go through when someone you love is so sick. Take care of yourself too. Prayers that both of you feel better soon.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I am so amazed that in spite of everything you were dealing with, you were able to advise Syl to get into the ER right away!! Women respond differently than men do when having a heart attack. They don't take any symptoms like that lightly!! Praise God they were able to get a stent in there and open her blocked artery! What an ordeal for you both! I am praying for her complete recovery.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Her legs where swollen for a while but she is also Diabetic 1 and the thought that was the problem plus the also had an EKG not to long ago and was told the Heart was fine. Is it not funny today 2 yrs ago had his stroke and died 4 days later, she was pretty stressed about that..
today she is a bit better, she has little pains but nothing like before Dr said that was normal, she is on Bed rest till she sees Dr. All her swelling in her legs is gone

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Thank you everyone for the prayers :bigluv:She is on Bedrest till she sees the Cardiologist Thursday, she is pretty scared...and so am i. Her Daughter Alyssa is coming and her France for a couple of days before they have to go back to work. They live about 3hrs away but making plans to come back home. They have about 6 m0. left on their Lease. They have 3 Cats so its hard to find place that allows pets. Alyssa mat come alone till then so she can find a job and get certified as a care taker as she needs one and i am not far behind. So lots of plans ahead !

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
It sounds like things are starting to come together for her family to get here. Continued prayers for Syl and for you.

Reactions: Candy

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
My dear mother (in heaven now) once told me that it takes courage to grow old. I am finding her words to be so true. I am praying for each an every one of my dear friends here as they face health situations, whether for yourself or for your loved ones.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
She said she can slowly go back to normal activity. They said her Liver is not looking too good. She as a app. with her primary Doc this morning so we will see what he says...i am so scared for her, i depend on her so much...

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Well she did say much other then she has to go Therapy and get Blood-work done frequently toes how her Liver is, he said her Liver may of been off due to her Heartattack, so we will see what the results are. He also told her she had 2 different things going on but i did not get it..she was not to talkative and sounded irritated so figured she got her butt chewed out. Will find out more on Monday or Tuesday when i see her.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
I think that if her liver count is off due to her heart attack, the liver enzymes may come back into the normal range. With proper diet and exercise, cutting out certain foods, you can help it get back to where it needs to be. Continued prayers.

Reactions: Candy