Prayers needed for JoOnni

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Oh, Bobbi I hope things continue to improve for your daughter. This must be so hard and stressful for you. Lots of :prayer: coming your way. Please take care of yourself to Bobbi.

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
It is like being on a roller coaster. Good days followed by bad ones and a return to the hospital. The good thing is... they know what has been causing the problems. As long as she is on a liquid diet, things should stay flowing. At least, I pray that is so.

If this works... they will fix the poor section when they reattach her colon. Yes, that is another major abdominal surgery. They will have to be very careful where they go through the abdominal wall, since her tummy area is extremely fragile now. It will not be a laparoscopic surgery. The Dr. is certain they will be able to close the new site and not have it close by itself. We will worry about that when it happens. I have faith the Lord will guide this surgery too.

Thank you for your continued prayers. Love you all.

Reactions: LynnR

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
As they were discharging her at noon, she started having some thumping heart beats, dizziness and light-headedness, pain and tingling. They did an EEG followed it with a CT Angiogram. Everything came out acceptable for her heart and lungs. The Dr wanted to make sure she didn't have the start of pneumonia. She does have some heart issues they are following from before her surgeries.

I finally got her home around 4:30 or so. Answered prayers. Thank you so much. God is good.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Things are looking up again. She feels much better since she has been out. We did a little shopping today, after they changed her wound vac and ostomy today. JoOnni felt good. I think it helped her to get out and enjoy things. She is tired but doing much better.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Things are looking up. She is feeling good and her wound vac is working. She saw her surgeon today and he is pleased with how quickly the wound is closing. Yippee!

You guys are so special. Thank you for always being there for me. JoOnni sends her love also. She still has a long way to go... but it is easier knowing people are praying for her.

Reactions: LynnR and Candy