Prayers needed badly !

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Cant talk too much, too upset, my Mom may have had a stroke they think, caused her to fall and hit her head which caused a Brain bleed...They doing another Brain Scan around 3pm when Neurosurgen gets there. Syl is with her as I cant go because of my O2 unless she is passing.
Will update when I can...
Please pray for her !!!

Reactions: grandmatoall

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Precious Lord, you know how much we love our family members and that we become concerned when they are not well or are injured in anyway. I pray that You will comfort Candy and her family as they await news about Candy's mother. I pray that You would also be with the doctors and give them wisdom to know exactly what needs to be done to help her mother. If it is your will, I pray that Candy's mother would be restored to health and that this family can be reunited, soon! Amen

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Precious Lord, you know how much we love our family members and that we become concerned when they are not well or are injured in anyway. I pray that You will comfort Candy and her family as they await news about Candy's mother. I pray that You would also be with the doctors and give them wisdom to know exactly what needs to be done to help her mother. If it is your will, I pray that Candy's mother would be restored to health and that this family can be reunited, soon! Amen
Amen

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Your dear mother is in the hands of a loving God. I pray that whatever happens, you will have a peace and be comforted knowing that. We all want her to recover and enjoy her life with you, but we also do not want her to suffer. Please know that I will continue to pray for her and for your family as you await the outcome.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Short update, Mom was moved a Hospice Haus @ $325 a day where the will assess her and possible Longterm care as her Brain Injury is not considered fatal. It depends how her Body holds out.I know she is suffering as she graduatedbs her head saying Out. She is in comfort care and gets meds for it.Got to see her the first time since this happen. It breaks my Heart seeing her laying there like this, no way she would want to live like this... she don't recognize us. When I talked to her she opened her eyes for a minute then she started snoring quietly. She has been doing this since her fall.
I don't know what I would do without her, she has been my Rock even though she is not well herself..
Please help me to pray that she passes quickly so she don't have to suffer anymore. She is a good Woman who worked very hard since she was a child and went through the War and went through a lot. Was married through an Bi-Polar Man that made her life impossible with many ups and downs. She deserves better.I hope God takes her in his Arms quickly.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Candy, my heart goes out to you. I remember staying by my own mother's bedside as she lay dying of cancer 8 years ago. It seems like yesterday. Mothers are very special people and no one can replace them. I am praying that you will be comforted and that your dear mother will not suffer any longer than necessary. I am so sorry this is happening right now with such restrictions on visiting and being able to oversee her treatment and care.

Reactions: LynnR