Please pray for my friends Joel & Sheila whose daughter commited suicide last week

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
On Sunday November 22nd Karla Joy Vinge daughter of Joel & Sheila Vinge took her own life. Karla was suffering from Bi-Polar disorder and often went off her medication. Joel is a Tenor in our "Sun Valley Song Choir" and he is such a kind person - he gives me a CD of our SVS concerts every year. Both Sheila and Joel are devastated. Their will be a service on Monday Nov. 30th at my church for her at 1:00 pm and I am going. Please pray for peace for her parents Joel & Sheila. Our SVS concert is next Friday, Dec. 4th and then again on Sunday Dec. 6th and Joel will not be in it for the first time in 9 years.

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
I'm so very sorry to hear this Lynn and will be keeping Joel and Sheila in my thoughts and prayers. What a terribly sad thing to happen, and right before Christmas too.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
I am so sorry to hear this Lynn, Condolences to the Family,what a sad thing..i know first hand about Bi-Polar, my Stepdad had it and put my Mom though hell.