Please, please pray for Calleigh

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Dear friends, I had to rush Calleigh to the Veterinarian clinic yesterday. I found blood in the snow two days in a row and couldn't figure out where it came from because my dogs all go out at the same time. So yesterday after lunch, I let them out one at a time starting with Calleigh and sure enough - there was blood in her urine. So I didn't wait I called the Vet clinic and took her there right away. She was there all day and had tests, etc. because I am back teaching now I asked one of my friends to pick her up and bring me the bill. To make a long story short, Calleigh has Kidney problems - she is on a Renal diet now and takes a liquid and hour after she eats and medication in pill form every 12 hours. This was a real shock to me because she's been going for walks with Maggie & I and she has been eating all her food. It's really dark right now, but when the sun comes out I have to take her out and get a stool sample - and bring it to the clinic. Please :prayer: for my sweet Calleigh. She is 13 going on 14 but won't be 14 until September 3rd, 2021. I'm so, so worried and didn't sleep well last night.

I love you so much!

Reactions: grandmatoall