Pictures outside at the house in Indio this year..

Discussion in 'YP Reflections' started by pawbaby, Jan 12, 2018.

1. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    Hi everyone! We took some pictures of the outside and back of the house where we are renting. It's really pretty at the back and like a little park with a man-made lake.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grandmatoall likes this.
  2. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
  3. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is picture of the fencing from the right side of the yard. The girls enjoy running up and down this run.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy. RIP Leo, TJ and Lilly

Poo:
    Poo:
    I think this is one of the most beautiful areas you have rented in yet. They still have flowers blooming and you are in shorts. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being by the water. And you have so much of it all around you. By the way, you look beautiful. Enjoy your time there and be sure to keep showing pictures/videos of your stay. Hugs
    That fencing is perfect for the girls.

pawbaby likes this.
  5. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    What a beautiful place Cory, looks like its pretty warm there. Have a wonderful time ! And thanks for sharing all these pretty pics

grandmatoall and pawbaby like this.
  6. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    This place is very lovely and I can see that it would elicit great relaxation! That is exactly what you all need. I hope the girls are doing better now, too. When I saw the first pictures of the fence, I thought, "oh dear, I think my JinJu would be able to get out of that." Then, I saw the smaller netting that keeps them safely inside. Whew! I remember the scares you had at another place when the girls could escape!

pawbaby and grandmatoall like this.
  7. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    Oh yes, I knew when we viewed the home last year that Maggie and Lindi Lou would easily escape from the yard. I told the manager about that and he said he'd speak to the owner, "Michael" and that it wouldn't be a problem at all that he would agree to put up a safety fence to protect the girls from squeezing through the fencing. The owner has been so sweet and understanding about the girls because he and his wife used to own Yorkies and love the breed. We are so fortunate to have found this home and have gotten to know the owners.

grandmatoall likes this.
  8. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    What a blessing to have found this lovely haven of rest.

9. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thank you so much Susan. I hope you're feeling better today and that not as stressed with all of the work with your business. How is Rachel and her sweet puppies doing? I hope they are feeling better each and every day.

KippersMa and grandmatoall like this.
  10. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    Rachel is doing okay. She keeps PleyEl outside with Erard until he can control his bowels and bladder. He loves watching the sheep, so he is happy. Her sheep will be lambing any day now. I hope her milking sheep has lambs this year. If not, Rachel is going to sell her and get a Nubian goat instead. Someone gave me a cockatiel they didn't want and Rachel fell in love with it, so she took it home before I even had it a day. It is already keeping time to the music Rachel plays by clicking his beak. She named him Newton. It gives her something to do during these gloomy rainy days. Right now, it is so foggy, we can't even see the house across the street!

pawbaby likes this.
  11. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy. RIP Leo, TJ and Lilly

Poo:
    Poo:
    I am so happy Rachel is enjoying Newton. It sounds like they were made for each other. The fog doesn't sound like much fun for any of you.

I look forward to seeing pictures of her new lambs.

12. pawbaby

pawbaby Moderator

Poo:
    Poo:

That's sweet that Newton took to loving Rachel right away. It sounds like they were meant to be together. Amazing that he already knows how to keep time to the music. Rachel sure has a way with animals. They all love her! I'm glad to hear that PleyEl is happy and sure hope that he will continue to improve as time passes.

grandmatoall likes this.
  13. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Calleigh, Maggie &Molly, Patti

Poo:
    Poo:
    The pictures of the area you are in look beautiful Cory! Hope you have a wonderful stay there.

pawbaby likes this.
  14. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    Makes me wish I could be somewhere warm, too. I am just praying that Cory and Shayla get well, quick!!!, so they can enjoy it while they are there.