Newbie here

Snuffys momma

Aug 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, Pa.
Lol, is that what what it is, personality? lol, I just love love big ears on yorkies, but always keep them feathered to reduce their large appearance. When I adopted him they were shaved and huger then huge lol, just like my passed Matese.

Reactions: grandmatoall

Snuffys momma

Aug 14, 2018
East Stroudsburg, Pa.
Hi Candy, yes they do. What is really cute is when I have him in say a Home Depot shopping cart, I put him in the baby seat and men young and old come over and start talking baby talk to to him lol, cracks me up but so cute, yorkies even melt hearts of men lol, I just love the breed.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
You are correct. My hubby is 6'3 and both our girls have him wrapped around their little paws. LOL

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Hi Candy, yes they do. What is really cute is when I have him in say a Home Depot shopping cart, I put him in the baby seat and men young and old come over and start talking baby talk to to him lol, cracks me up but so cute, yorkies even melt hearts of men lol, I just love the breed.
I use to take mine there too

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
My husband always want to be the one who pushes our babies around the stores and I think it is because of all the attention we get! No matter where we go, people are always asking if they can have a picture with our babies! At Niagara Falls, people there seemed more interested in our babies than the Falls! HA HA! No doubt about it, Yorkies are adorable and have a way to win the hardest hearts!