New pics of Shayleigh

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Here are some pictures I took last night. I am having so much trouble combing Shayleigh - she won't let me and moves so much I'm afraid of hurting her eyes. She is now 2 lbs.

Sleepy Shayleigh:

Maggie looking at me, Shayleigh sleeping:

Shayleigh woke up:

I'm going to try to give her a bath this weekend, wish me luck!!!!!

Reactions: grandmatoall

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Cute pics Lynn. Rosi hated being brushed, she would matt as she was a soft coat. I would cut into the matt with tiny Scissors. Would put her on the counter with one of those Rubber Mats that you line your cubers with. I don't do this with Maggie.I just give her Baths and let the Groomer do it, but let Syl trim her face inbetween when she needs it.
Good Luck !

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Such a darling baby girl!! My JinJu is now 5 years old and just getting more cooperative with combing and grooming. Have you tried a soft toothbrush for around her face? That is what I use during bath time and it works great. I also make an effort to constantly touch JinJu's feet and around her face to get her used to that. I think it helped. It did take a long time, though. She is a stubborn one and she knows I love her to bits so she gets away with more than she should. Hee hee.

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Thanks for the advice, Shayleigh had a bath, but her hair is kinda messy. She keeps turning her face and giggling her body. Never thought about a Tooth Brush!