NEAR MISS!!!

Discussion in 'YP Yorkie Talk' started by KippersMa, Sep 7, 2018.

1. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    I ran over to our business from my home (we live right next door) and I left the back door open for the dogs to go outside if they wanted some fresh air. What I didn't realize, was that my husband had forgotten to close the front gate. When I left the business after about 20 or 30 minutes, my son (who works for us) came outside the building with Nabi. "You have an escapee," he commented. I ran inside the back gate and saw that the front gate was wide open!!! Omari was trying to get into our business building and was quickly caught, along with Nabi. Kipper, JinJu and Lily were all inside the house. But NO MOZART!!! I called and looked everywhere for my little man! While I was rechecking places I had already looked (sometimes I can't see him because his colors blend in with where he is laying), our son went out to check the busy road. As he reached the edge of the road, he saw Mozart running in the road just as a big dump truck came barreling down the road without even slowing down! The truck went over the top of Mozart, who never lost a step and came wagging his naughty little tail, happily oblivious that he had been nearly squashed and sent to Rainbow Bridge!!! I feel like crying. Crying for happy, crying for the near loss of this precious little man. I will be so glad when we are finally on our vacation and have less stress and can pay more attention to our surroundings and our precious little puppies.

grandmatoall and cathy.akers like this.
  2. cathy.akers

cathy.akers Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Holy moses I'm glad everyone is ok

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

3. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie

Poo:
    Poo:
    Wow, Susan it seems that Buddy was watching over him from heaven!

cathy.akers and grandmatoall like this.
  4. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.

Poo:
    Poo:
    WOW! That was way too close! I have no words. PTL for watching over your precious babies.

cathy.akers and KippersMa like this.
  5. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Ooooh no Susan, i probably would of had a Stroke, so happy all had a happy ending.
    That is my biggest fear Maggie getting out of the unfenced front door. She is only allowed to go out the back where it is fenced.

grandmatoall and cathy.akers like this.
  6. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Today, when we got back home after shopping, Mozart didn't even greet us at the door! He just looked sweetly at us from the back of the recliner. I hope he learned his lesson and never runs out to the road again! Thank you all for the kind comments.

LynnR, grandmatoall and cathy.akers like this.