My Sweet Rosi

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Candy, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    crossed the Rainbow Bridge today, i feel like a piece of my Heart got ripped out...my Everything is gone ! Here is our last pic together
    I will explain in a couple of days..RIP my Love till we are together again !

[​IMG]

KippersMa and grandmatoall like this.
  2. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Calleigh, Maggie &Molly, Patti

Poo:
    Poo:
    Candy there are no words to tell you how sorry I am, I feel devastated. I know how much you loved your sweet Rosi. My heart goes out to you.
    [​IMG]

Candy, KippersMa and grandmatoall like this.
  3. Connie

Connie Featured Seller

Poo:
    Poo:
    Candy...my dear friend. I cannot stand the thought of the sadness you are going through. Little Rosi...I just can't believe she is gone. Breaks my heart and I know yours is broken into pieces. Love you, Candy....if there is anything I can do, please just ask. So terribly sorry for your loss. God bless the memory of darling, little Rosi!
    \

Candy, KippersMa and grandmatoall like this.
  4. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    I am also sorrowing with you, Candy. Dear little Rosi and you look so precious in that last picture. It brings forward the grief I felt when I lost my little LingLing two years ago. May God be your strength and comfort as you go on without your sweet Rosi.

grandmatoall and Candy like this.
  5. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    My Comfort is seeing her again !

grandmatoall likes this.
  6. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thank you Connie my Friend, i know she will be waiting for me !
    Feel so bad for Apollo, he is so sad and looking everywhere for her even though she bossed him around and was mean to him, but he still loved her !
    Nice to see you here again ! I would love to hear how you and Babies and your Daughter is doing

grandmatoall likes this.
  7. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    Here is what i posted on FB
    Rosi developed Diabetes right before xmas and had to give her shots twice a day and she had to go in for curve tests, she was always a bit high so Vet increased her insulin just a little, then after a while she started having seizures so e thought she was having a reaction to insulin..well after being off she still was having them. Vet thought that she may have a Brain Tumor, we put her on anti seizure meds which seem to work, well Vet did another Blood Test and called me on Friday and she was shocked as her Protein Level dropped drastically since January, so now she said she pprb had the same thing as Apollo and your Girls.Well we could control that with same med as Apollo but would be very hard to control her Diabetes, so she would need a $1500 Brain scan , a Liver and Kidney Test. She wanted me to think about over the weekend.. well i already knew i was not going to let her go through all this and was going to call Vet Monday morning and tell her that..well Sunday night my poor Babygirl was in so much pain, she looked at me for help...cry..i had 2 injections of values here and gave her one, called Syl and she came up and we gave her another which seemed to help. As soon as Vet office opened we called and told them we are coming...she was gone in less then a minute [​IMG][​IMG] Now Apollo is looking all over for her ! Thank you Syl for being there for me, i know much you loved her[​IMG]

grandmatoall likes this.
  8. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy. RIP Leo, TJ and Lilly

Poo:
    Poo:
    :cry:

Candy likes this.
  9. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    My Kipper grieved for months and months after LingLing died. He has never really been the same. It is hard to get through this. With God's help, I pray you will. Sending lots of love and comfort to you....

Candy and grandmatoall like this.
  10. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    We can't say her name as he will look all over even in the shower or he wants me to open the door to look outside, all he only eats little bites.We try to love on him a lot so i hope he will get better. Have to take him in to see Vet next month as he had to take a backseat since Rosi started all this...this is so hard...

grandmatoall likes this.
  11. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
    The girls looked for Leo some. I think it helped that we brought him home and they were able to realize he passed. We buried him in the front flower garden. The others grieve for them ... just like we do.

They are such a big part of our lives .... it is hard to lose them. Hugs for you my friend.

12. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    We brought LingLing home with us, too, and let the others see that she was gone. We buried her in the front yard in a cremation urn (big enough to hold her tiny body) and planted pretty flowers over the top. Sadly, the immunization maker wanted to do a necropsy on her to determine whether the immunizations caused her death, so we had to dig her back up. It was January, so the weather was cold enough. After they were done with her, we did not take her back. I am still not completely over the death of my three year old baby girl. It was far too traumatic the way it happened. I am so sorry again for your loss of your precious Rosi.

grandmatoall likes this.
  13. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    Do they realize though it is their Friend after they are cremated ? I wished in a way i took Apollo with me...i will never get over missing my sweet Baby

grandmatoall likes this.
  14. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    This what the Card said from my Vet :
    If Tears could build a Stairway
    and memorises a lane,
    I'd walk right up to Heaven
    and bring you Home again !
    :cry:

KippersMa and grandmatoall like this.
  15. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
  16. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    She is Home now, soooooo sad !

grandmatoall likes this.
  17. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    Candy, I am so sad for you. I wish we were closer so I could give you a real hug.

grandmatoall likes this.
  18. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thank you, i could use one !

grandmatoall likes this.