My sister and I need your prayers

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Last week I had several tests at the hospital and clinic here, so wasn't able to see my sister much. Yesterday when I was there, the nurse was very, very concerned because my sister's right hand was quite swollen and painful to touch. It was quite obvious that she was in pain. I didn't hear anything last night, but the nurse was going to call Pat's doctor. The nurse said it was "Edema".

Here is an explanation of Edema:
Edema is swelling caused by excess fluid trapped in your body's tissues. Although edema can affect any part of your body, it's most commonly noticed in the hands, arms, feet, ankles and legs.
Edema can be the result of medication, pregnancy or an underlying disease — often heart failure, kidney disease or cirrhosis of the liver.

Ever since my sisters hip surgery she has been going down quickly and losing motor skills, is now incontinent, confined to a wheel chair, not feeding herself, etc. I know this is the beginning of the end I just don't want her to suffer, and yesterday she was. Please :prayer: for her! It was so hard watching her suffer so much.

LuvMyMnMs

Featured Seller
Aug 25, 2011
Eastern Shore
Oh Lynn, I'm so sorry to hear that. It is always more painful to see a loved one suffer. We all will put our hands and paws together and pray that Pat will soon be pain free.

12241373_10153325740852711_1285851118667161870_n.jpg

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Oh Lynn, i am so sad and sorry for your Sister Pat and you, i know how deeply you love her and worry about her. I know how helpless you feel. The only thing you can do is to make sure she gets what she needs medically. Will say a special :prayer: for your precious Sister Pat. Hang in there my Friend :hugs:
I am going to move your Thread into the Prayer Section Lynn

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
I'm so sorry Lynn to hear About Pat. Both of you are in my thoughts and prayers. :prayer:

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
I am just seeing this Lynn. I am sorry to hear this about Pat. I know how much she means to you and how much you mean to her. It is hard to watch a loved one go down hill. May the Lord watch over you both and may he quietly take Pat home with him when it is time. Continued prayers for you both. :prayer: