My new Baby

Discussion in 'YP Reflections' started by LynnR, Jul 28, 2018.

1. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie

Poo:
    Poo:
    Hi everyone

Patti died so suddenly that I just had to get another one, I was missing her so much. Here is my new baby. It's a boy this time. I haven't named him yet, just got him this morning, but here are a couple of pictures. I am trying him overnight to see if my girls accept him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

cathy.akers and grandmatoall like this.
  2. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Oh Lynn! I am so very happy for you. He is darling and I can't wait to hear what you will name him. I hope the girls love him and I want to hear all the particulars, of course!

cathy.akers likes this.
  3. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.

Poo:
    Poo:
    Congratulations on your sweet little boy. I love his coloring and sweet face. I hope he works out for you. More pictures please. How old is he?

cathy.akers likes this.
  4. LynnR

Poo:
    Poo:
    His name is "Benji" he is 6 weeks old and he is a Griffonshire. Brussels Griffon/Yorkie mix. He is a little miracle. I went to the Farmers Market, Saturday(yesterday) with my next door neighbor Eunice. We were walking around looking at everything and I saw this lady with a tiny dog and went over and talked to her.
    She lives right here in Cranbrook and sells puppies. She didn't have any purebred Yorkies, but showed me pictures of the parents and he is just adorable. The dog was "Benji" and he was for sale - I think I was meant to go to the Farmers market to find him and my sweet "Patti" sent me there to find him because she knew how much I missed her. I don't usually go to the market every week.
    I've been so sad since Patti died and wee Benji is so, so sweet. He slept in a crate in our bedroom and didn't make a peep all night, he just was happy to be in the same room with me.

2 more pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been busy trying to train him on a pee pee pad, so that's all the pictures I took for now. He is so, so good.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2018
  5. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    Lynn, Benji is adorable!! He has surely captivated your heart and I do believe God sent him to you at just the perfect moment and time. Brussels Griffons are considered the "monkey" dogs and are very darling and smart. We all know about yorkies, so it is sure to be a wonderful combination. I am so happy for you. I hope the girls will accept him well and that you all share many, many years of fun and companionship together. Congratulations!

cathy.akers, LynnR and grandmatoall like this.
  6. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
    He is adorable! What a sweet face and beautiful coloring. You hit the jackpot!

cathy.akers and LynnR like this.
  7. LynnR

Poo:
    Poo:
    I named him Susan, because I've always like the movie "Benji" and to me he looks like a Benji. He is so, so good and slept in a Crate in my bedroom last night and didn't cry all night. He is also very, very smart. I've noticed that I have to give a lot of attention to Maggie and have.
    I was just outside reading and had her on my lap the whole time. I want Calleigh & Maggie to know they are still my babies and I have enough love for all of them.

8. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Oh Lynn, i am so happy for you, Benji is adorable. He is so lucky to have found you and i bet he will be your next Shadow. Looking forward to more stories and pics. Hope the Girls like him after they get use to him as they prob gonna be a little annoyed with his Puppy ways haha. Congrats my Friend !

cathy.akers, grandmatoall and LynnR like this.
  9. LynnR

Poo:
    Poo:
    What a smart baby! He goes on Pee, Pee Pads and outside. Anyway, the girls are tolerating him, which is great.

10. LynnR

Poo:
    Poo:
    Candy, There was a hole in my heart and in my life and I just couldn't not get Benji, he already follows me everywhere. He has such a sweet temperament and is very, very smart. It won't take long to train him. I sure hop you can fine a new baby soon. Benji wasn't much because he is a Yorkie Cross, but I really love how he looks. He'll be between 6 and 10 lbs full grown which I really like because Maggie is small and Patti was really too small, but I loved her.

11. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    haha he sounds cute him following you around.
    I am happy for you !
    I will send you a pic on
    Messenger of the girl in Texas

grandmatoall likes this.
  12. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    I just figured you would make sure your girls got plenty of loves and attention, too. I know how much you love them all! Having more babies doesn't mean you love the others any less, after all. He sounds so perfectly adorable and just the right addition to your family, Lynn. I am so happy for you!! The breeder we bought Kipper, LingLing, and JinJu from also sells Brussels Griffon puppies. I wonder if she has ever had mixed pups? Your Benji is darling, darling, darling!

grandmatoall likes this.
  13. LynnR

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thanks Susan, last night he played for a while, chewed a bone I bought him for his teeth, then when we was tired he slept on my lap with Maggie on one side him on the other. He is so sweet, you gotta love him! I really like it when dogs like to cuddle on my lap - and that's him for sure.

grandmatoall likes this.
  14. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
    He sounds perfect.

LynnR likes this.
  15. LynnR

Poo:
    Poo:
    I can tell you right now, I really lucked in. For an 11 week old puppy he is so, so good and really smart. No messes in the house yet!

grandmatoall likes this.
  16. KippersMa

Poo:
    Poo:
    I am so happy to hear that Benji continues to do well. Our Omari was like that! Never had a single accident or mess in the house and he is almost 2 years old and still so reliable about using either the pee pads or outside. He is such a love. It sounds like you got one like that, too! I love hearing about him and how you are all adjusting.

grandmatoall likes this.
  17. LynnR

Poo:
    Poo:
    When I crate him he goes right in which is great because I can't let him wander around when I have to go out or grocery shopping. He doesn't bark and stays there until let him out. I've never had such a good puppy.

grandmatoall likes this.
  18. Candy

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thats awesome Lynn !

LynnR likes this.
  19. grandmatoall

Poo:
    Poo:
    He sounds like he was well trained. What a love he is. You are truly blessed and a perfect mom for him.

20. cathy.akers

cathy.akers Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Completely adorable. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

LynnR likes this.