My little Maggie

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Maggie has been going to the Vet 2x a week. After the surgery on February 8th, Maggie's back looked well. She had stitches and there didn't seem to be any problems. Well, there is, she needs more surgery and it will be scheduled in the next couple of weeks. It was explained to me that since her injury is on the back, the blood flow is slower and sometimes creates pockets under the skin when injured. The pocket is back and the wound, even after stitches it opened up again. So, Maggie needs to go for X-Rays with a probe to see how far the pocket goes and then it will be removed and stitched together again - this has been going on since last April when I was in the hospital and Maggie was attacked by a large dog. I am going broke. Please :prayer: for both of us. I may have to do a post on Facebook asking for help with money. :cry::confused:

• Wow
Reactions: grandmatoall

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
How is Maggie doing Lynn ? Wish i could help, i have so many costs every month now, and our Server cost is coming up again next month on top of everything else. I hope you can figure out something, poor little one , she been through so much...xoxo