Mornings at my house

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Benji and Calleigh are now afraid of Shayleigh. She is a little monkey and even though she is smaller than both of them it's obvious that she is not afraid of anything.
Here is a video of Benji trying to get help from me because Shayleigh is chasing him - he often jumps up of the chair with Maggie to get away from her.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
She is a feisty little one, for sure!! I am curious how you posted this video, Lynn. I used to post videos all the time in our other forum, but this one is different and I am usually on and off again so fast, I don't take the time to try to learn it. I am trying to be better about that. Anyway, Shayleigh is adorable. In our house, JinJu is so aggressive to the other dogs, they have begun ganging up on her. They don't hurt her, but they let her know that they do not like her attitude. She runs to me when that happens and it is hard to not want to pick her up and comfort her after that happens (which I always do, but maybe I shouldn't). Lately, we can't even get a good night's sleep because if one of the other dogs shifts on the bed, JinJu lunges out from under my arms and snarls at the offender. I have started taking her out of the bedroom and making her sleep by herself in the puppy room. It breaks my heart because she loves me so much and I love her, but I love ALL my puppies and I don't want her to think that she can get away with that.

Reactions: grandmatoall

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
What a cute little Stinker. Puppies have such sharp teeth, Twix yelp's when Maggie bites his ears,well this morning he got her back haha. Good video Lynn !

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
I know Shayleigh will grow out of it, Benji was 10 x worse when he was her age and now he is the one getting it. It makes me laugh.

About the video, I uploaded it to Youtube, copied the link and that's all.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Benji is a wonderful dog, Bobbi, he is so patient with all the dogs for one so young - he's only 1 year, 5 months himself. I love him so much. I am so, so lucky. They are all getting along great now. Even Calleigh & Maggie tolerate Shayleigh now. I guess they feel - if you can't beat them, join them.

• Love

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Benji is a wonderful dog, Bobbi, he is so patient with all the dogs for one so young - he's only 1 year, 5 months himself. I love him so much. I am so, so lucky. They are all getting along great now. Even Calleigh & Maggie tolerate Shayleigh now. I guess they feel - if you can't beat them, join them.
I know what you mean. I am also blessed with my babies.

Reactions: LynnR