Miss Maggie

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
She is too cute and i love her to pieces but she does have some problems i have to tell you about.. getting company in a bit but will try tomorrow
She looks a lot like my Maggie, she is so, so cute. Be patient with her, my Maggie had so many issues when she first came to me. She's fine now and yours will be too.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I think many of us can relate to the issues our adopted babies being with them. Nabi used to pee on the backs of our chairs and couch! She is terrified of pee pads. Mozart lifted his leg on every corner of the house and furniture and humped the girls until we had him neutered. Lily wouldn’t go potty if you were watching and definitely not outside even though they told me they never used pee pads. I hope your little Maggie settles in soon. We love them anyway, don’t we!

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Maggie howls like a Coyote when i leave the house which is not very often, yesterday Mom said she pulled out a dirty T-shirt out of the hamper when Syl went shopping...
i got her to go potty outside MOST of the time and Pad or wherever she feels like it. She is so possessive over our room and me, when mom comes in the room and wants to pet her she tries to bite her. And i still can't pick her up unless i corner her, but once i have her i can do anything to her.
Going to be interesting when the whole Family comes on Christmas !

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
She gets super anxious when i go out the door and she howl and pees and poops by the door i went out on. She wants to be with me at all times. Going to take her to the Vet after Christmas, i think she is due for a Rabbi shot. Makes me feel so bad that she gets so scared.