Michelle is in need of prayer

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
My daughter, Michelle, goes in this morning for a spinal tap. She has already had 2 MRI's. They are looking for MS. I will explain more later. Please keep her in your prayers.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Michelle has been having a ton of problems. The Neurologist said she is exhibiting all the signs of MS. So far, they have done a brain scan (MRI) on her brain and a cervical spine MRI. Her cervical spine MRI came back normal and that is good. They found 4 lesions on her frontal lobe. They are about equal to her last MRI several years ago. He said the changes could be in her gray matter and that does not show up on the MRI because it does not contain as much water. The spinal tap today will show if there are any bands, which indicate MS. Only about 5% or less people, have gray matter MS.

She also had a tethered spine (birth defect). She told the radiologist about that and he was glad she did. They were extra careful to make sure they did not hit any of those nerves. She has to be down flat for the next 48 hours.

Now, we wait for the results.

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
Thank you Bobbi for taking the time to explain about Michelle's test results. :hugs: I can sure understand how worried you are and will be keeping Michelle and you and Marlin in my thoughts and prayers. :prayer: Praying that you get some good news with the spinal tap results.

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Thanks for the information about Michelle, Bobbi. I will definitely :prayer: for you and for Michelle as she goes through these testes and hope that all will be ok with her and that they will get to the problem and cause and be able to treat her.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Thank you for explaining Bobbi, i totally can understand why you are so worried about Michelle.Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers in hope of good news :hugs:

Connie

Featured Seller
Oct 19, 2009
Minot, ND
I am so sorry you have this worry about Michelle! I can relate as my daughter is having many problems also. I will keep you and Michelle in my prayers. I sure hope she gets positive news from the spinal tap. Poor girl...that had to be hard to go through. Love and hugs to you and Michelle!