MERRY CHRISTMAS

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
I love seeing all the photos of everyones sweet babies. I have a new grandpuppy. His name is ruger and he is a boxer and frenchie mix. Takoda came through his neuter with flying colors and he's growing like a weed. I may have a yorkasaurus on my hands. Just wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas and the best for the new year.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
Cute grand puppy! I had to giggle seeing your snow blanket under your tree because I cannot put one under mine or my puppies think it is a pee pad and they pee on it.
I actually had to put my "fancy"one away and go buy a cheapie from dollar general, because he was rolling around on it and getting glitter everywhere. He at least waited until i put the other one down to hike his leg. Oooo he got in soooo much trouble

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
I actually had to put my "fancy"one away and go buy a cheapie from dollar general, because he was rolling around on it and getting glitter everywhere. He at least waited until i put the other one down to hike his leg. Oooo he got in soooo much trouble

Yes, I would have the same problem here with Benji - I have a small tree this year that fits on my coffee table - because I just know what he would do to a tall tree on the floor. Hee, Hee!

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
My worst offender is my little JinJu! She doesn’t know she is my bitty girl. She even lifts her leg and tries to pee on the other dogs!! We were able to have a tree this year because (sad reason) my Gongjunim died in June. She chewed all the lights off our tree last year and loved to climb it. Oh how I miss her. I would rather give up the tree!

cathy.akers

May 12, 2018
US
My worst offender is my little JinJu! She doesn’t know she is my bitty girl. She even lifts her leg and tries to pee on the other dogs!! We were able to have a tree this year because (sad reason) my Gongjunim died in June. She chewed all the lights off our tree last year and loved to climb it. Oh how I miss her. I would rather give up the tree!
I completely understand that feeling

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Lilly tried to pee like Leo and TJ did. She would get up by the tree, lift her little leg, then twist her bottom to the tree and pee. It was so funny to watch.

So sad your precious Gongjunim passed. I know how much you loved her.