MamasSweetpea

MamasSweetpea

Oct 21, 2019
Texas
Our perfect little yorkie is 10 months old on Oct 20th. She was in heat between August 21 and September 11. Approximately. She was exposed to a shitzu poodle male during that entire time due to us relocating and now I am terrified she’s pregnant. We left Michigan September 11th and arrived in Texas September 14th. Within our first week here her nipples became swollen. Then within two weeks her belly became firm but her nipples no longer look swollen. She’s always sleeping and extra needy. But I’ve compared her to other yorkie in YouTube videos and she doesn’t seem to match up. I do not know the first thing about helping her with this pregnancy if it isn’t a false one. That is all what brought us to this forum.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Hi Mamas Sweetpea. Have you talked to your vet? How big is your baby? How big was the suspected daddy? If she is a lot smaller than he is, she may need help with the pups. I would get in touch with the vet to find out what options you have,

Welcome to our group. I am Bobbi and I have 3 furbabies. I am happy you have joined us. I look forward to getting to know you and your precious Sweetpea.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Welcome to Yorkie Partners , hope you will like it here. I’m sorry I am typing this on my I phone yes I’m having computer problems for some reason I am vision impaired and having problems with my computer. I totally agree with Bobbi. I would definitely get her to a vet

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I know how stressful moving can be and am so sorry to hear that your dear yorkie baby may be pregnant. It certainly does sound suspicious that she may have gotten pregnant. I would find a good vet as soon as possible and see what they can do. I wish you the best.

Reactions: grandmatoall