Maggie's surgery yesterday

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Dear Friends, here is a picture of Maggie's final surgery yesterday. She is doing fine, but I am exhausted and so is she. This poor little baby has been through so, so much and her owner is feeling sad today because Maggie is such a sweet, sweet dog and never deserved this pain, etc., so I am a little lost for words, and won't be saying too much because I'm just trying to cope right now. thanks for listening!

Here's the picture:

• Sad
Reactions: grandmatoall

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Oh goodness Lynn and sweet little Maggie, pretty big scar there, hope she got some pain meds, Pray to God this will be the the last time she has to go through this.
And settle down now, its over, just love on her, she knows how much you love her and are upset,. she needs her strength to get well :prayer: :hugs:

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
What an awful ordeal for you both to go through. The pain reaches even to those of us with our precious babies. It is something that didn't have to happen, but due to a negligent dog owner, it did. I am so glad the last of the operations is over and I pray that she will heal quickly and won't have to face any more pain! I am praying for your emotional and physical well being, Lynn. This happening on the tail end of your near death experience has been something none of the others of us would want to experience. Be assured, God loves you and your dear little Maggie. He is watching out for you. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses!

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
I hope and pray this is the last time either of you have to go through this. For what she has had to endure, she looks like a precious little angel. She is blessed to have such a wonderful mama. You were meant to be together. Sending lots of love and hugs to both of you.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Maggie's back seems to be healing well, so, I think this will be the end of her surgeries - she has to go back next week for a re-check. We are both sleeping well again.:wink:

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Yes I love Maggie and watching how she is coping with this has really, really warmed my heart. I would do anything to help her heal. She is so brave and yesterday we spent a wonderful day in the sun in the backyard while I did a little yard work, Maggie sat on the chair I brought out for her. I looked over a couple of times and she was resting comfortably.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I am glad your weather has been nice so Maggie could enjoy some sunshine with you! I love the word picture you shared with her resting comfortably on the chair.