Maggie's Right Knee surgery

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Please :prayer: for my Maggie tomorrow. She is going for surgery on her Right knee tomorrow morning. I wish it didn't have to be done, but the knee keeps going out and I just want her to be able to walk and play by summer - she has been through so much the past couple of years. I have to take her to the clinic between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM tomorrow March 18th.

• Wow
Reactions: grandmatoall

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Getting nervous!!! Have to get ready to go soon. Maggie is upset with me because I couldn't give her any food. Please, lots of :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: that this surgery is as successful as the last one.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Maggie is out of surgery and waking up. the surgery went well and Dr. Rice phoned and told me it was a success. I can pick Maggie up around 3:00 PM. Yippeeeeeee!!!!!! :getdown::drink::getdown: Having a drink later!

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
She's already walking a little on the Right leg. Like before I'm supposed to keep her walking and exercise limited for 3 weeks to let the leg heal but that's a really, really good sign. I'll be staying home all day today - did a big grocery shopping trip yesterday. All the restaurants are closed and take out only everywhere. Grocery stores are open but some other place are closed. It's so scary!

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Sorry, I have been sick. I caught a flu bug but it only lasted a couple of days. I am happy she is doing so well. Good Job Maggie!

Reactions: LynnR

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Maggie is doing better than ever today! No limp at all. We are blessed with beautiful, beautiful weather. If you get a chance please watch to this.

• Love
Reactions: KippersMa

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I love that song!! I first heard Jackie Evancho sing it when she was about 7-8 years old. That father has a beautiful tenor voice!! It was very nice. Thank you for sharing that, Lynn. I am also sooooo happy to hear how well your little Maggie has been recovering. Quite amazing and all glory to God for taking such a healing.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Wow! Just Wow! That is the first time I have heard it all the way through in English. I love, love, love that song. I always have. These guys are wonderful together. Such talent and love for each other. THANK YOU for sharing it with us.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
That is so great and am so happy for both of you !
My Maggie limps of and on, I probably have to have her x-rayed when things blow over here. Still have pain meds in case she needs it.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
I took Maggie to the Vet yesterday and they were all thrilled and so happy to see her walking so well. Dr. Rice said both surgeries were a complete success. You wouldn't believe how cheeky she is now. Last night she was running around the living room and playing with Calleigh like she used to. I'm so, so happy! :getdown: