Maggie

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Thanks everyone! Maggie is finally out of the woods and you can tell by her mood that she is happy about it. I'll send a picture later, I'm really busy with Recital planning, etc. Have exam students for lessons later. Their music exam is next week. One Gr. 7 Flute, One Gr. 8 Piano.

Reactions: grandmatoall

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Thanks everyone! Maggie is finally out of the woods and you can tell by her mood that she is happy about it. I'll send a picture later, I'm really busy with Recital planning, etc. Have exam students for lessons later. Their music exam is next week. One Gr. 7 Flute, One Gr. 8 Piano.
You are a busy teacher, Lynn! I can't imagine how it must have felt for you to have Maggie so hurt while still trying to teach and maintain your composure. I am really happy for you and proud of the way you have handled all of this. You deserve a special merit award, for sure!

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
You are a busy teacher, Lynn! I can't imagine how it must have felt for you to have Maggie so hurt while still trying to teach and maintain your composure. I am really happy for you and proud of the way you have handled all of this. You deserve a special merit award, for sure!
I agree with you Susan. Lynn, you are a wonder. Hugs.

Reactions: LynnR