Maggie & Shayleigh

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Next week Maggie gets her stitches out on Friday, Feb. 14th (afternoon). Shayleigh goes for her Spay on Thursday, Feb. 13th early morning - I have to drop her off at 8:00 AM. :prayer: :prayer: Please pray for my two little babies. Maggie is doing well and walking on both back legs. The right knee keeps popping out so surgery is in her future for that leg too. Just want to wait until I can save a little more money.

Reactions: grandmatoall

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
It seems like little Shayleigh was just a tiny puppy and now she is being spayed! Time sure flies. I pray that she does well and heals quickly. Give her kisses and hugs from me and friendly licks and nuzzles from all my babies.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
She'll be 8 months old next Wednesday. She is still pretty small, but feisty. Next week I'll be busy taking care of her and Maggie. Maggie still has two weeks away from the dogs and then a checkup to see if her knee is ok. I am not doing the other one until April as I can't afford it right now.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Shayleigh is 3 lbs. and has been for a while, now and very slim - she has so much hair though. Benji, Calleigh & Shayleigh are going to the groomers at 11:30 today. I've been so busy with Maggie. I've been taking her into the living room every day for her daily walk. She's been doing great! I also take her into my Music Room every day when I'm teaching to keep her away from other dogs. She's in a crate and the students love her!

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Shayleigh sounds so adorable! I am happy to hear that Maggie is enjoying some special time with Mama as you teach your students. I am sure they DO love her as they do you!

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
:prayer: :prayer: For Shayleigh tomorrow morning. She is going to be spayed and of course even though I trust my Vet I am worried about my little one.
She is so much smaller than my other Yorkie's. Mommy is just worried! My friend Dr. Ruth is doing the surgery 8 AM

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
:prayer: :prayer: For Shayleigh tomorrow morning. She is going to be spayed and of course even though I trust my Vet I am worried about my little one.
She is so much smaller than my other Yorkie's. Mommy is just worried! My friend Dr. Ruth is doing the surgery 8 AM
I can understand your concerns, completely. JinJu weighed just over two pounds when she was spayed. It was so scary!! She did great, though. I also worry every time she has to have her teeth cleaned (twice a year!) for the same reason, but she always comes through with flying colors. I am praying that tiny Shayleigh will also do well and I am praying that you will have peace and comfort knowing you have the best possible vet to be caring for her!

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Shayleigh is out of surgery and awake. She had 2 baby teeth removed and is doing very well. I can pick her up between 1:30 and 2:00 PM. :bigluv: :blowkiss: They weighed her and she is still under 3 lbs.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Popping in for a check to see how she is feeling. I am glad she is doing so well. I see.. Lots of loving in her future.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
She's a little sore today, has a big bruise. I am having a hard time slowing her down and keeping her away from Benji & Calleigh. Maggie also has to stay away from them. I feel like I'm juggling dogs all day. I'm exhausted. :b0703:

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Yep! I did have a nap Bobbi as sleeping has been hard lately. Weds. night I couldn't sleep because I was worried about Shayleigh and after her surgery I was juggling dogs - one in a crate while the other can walk and be out for a bit - then Benji and Calleigh out for a bit while Shayleigh takes her nap and has a rest. Maggie is easy - she sits on the chair in my office and when we're in the Living room I have a crate on my coffee table she goes in until I can sit with her on my knee with Shayleigh beside her. Yesterday at the Veterinarian office Maggie walked for 5 of the staff. We were all so proud of her. I did have a nap yesterday and I went to bed early last night.