Maggie Marie

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Took her to Vet yesterday and he said she had a bit of loose Knees and feels like it is a soft tissue issue, he said to try to keep her quiet. He gave me inflammatory/pain meds for a week and see how she is.If not we will nave to x-ray and see what's going on. Hopefully NOT. She is def feeling better this morning.

Reactions: grandmatoall

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
That is such good news! I hope she heals well, too! Nabi started crying out in pain when she would run quickly for her ball when we threw it, but the vet says there is nothing wrong with her knees , yet. I hope it stays that way. I will keep praying that Maggie gets well so she doesn't have to face surgery.

Reactions: Candy

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
My Maggie is walking on both legs now for the first time in 2 years. Her right knee still pops out and the surgery for that one will be the end of March or early April so she can have fun in the summer time. I am really pleased with her left leg. :bigluv: :luv:

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
My Maggie is walking on both legs now for the first time in 2 years. Her right knee still pops out and the surgery for that one will be the end of March or early April so she can have fun in the summer time. I am really pleased with her left leg. :bigluv: :luv:
Yippee!! That is just wonderful. What a beautiful outcome. Thank you, Jesus!

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Thats great Lynn !

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
I truly hope this repairs her problem, my Maggie started out this way too until she was 4 or 5, now she's almost 6.
You might be right but hope not ! She is very careful with her left leg so might give her meds a couple days longer to see if it helps.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
The only way to detect Luxating Patella is through X-Rays an believe me it's worth it for me to see my little Maggie walking on both back legs again. Every once in a while the Right knee goes out - but I'm planning the surgery for the last two weeks of March as I will be on Spring Break and using the money for her instead of a Vacation.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
The only way to detect Luxating Patella is through X-Rays an believe me it's worth it for me to see my little Maggie walking on both back legs again. Every once in a while the Right knee goes out - but I'm planning the surgery for the last two weeks of March as I will be on Spring Break and using the money for her instead of a Vacation.
That sounds like a good plan!! I am sorry you have to give up having a vacation, though. You are such a sweet mommy!

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
It will be worth losing your vacation to get her other surgery done. After she heals it will be wonderful to see her playing and feeling great. Nice job mommy.

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
My dogs are with me all the time and my devoted companions and family - so yes to me it is worth it to give up a vacation to help Maggie and see her happy, playing and walking again. :bigluv: :yup: