Maggie Girl

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
But you know she is still so mistrusting, when you reach for her she jumps back, i practically have to corner her to pick her up but then she melts in your arms and licks you all over. I sure hope she gets over this.
Bobbi i love these Harnesses, i had the same ones for Rosi and Apollo, they are velcro.

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
But you know she is still so mistrusting, when you reach for her she jumps back, i practically have to corner her to pick her up but then she melts in your arms and licks you all over. I sure hope she gets over this.
Bobbi i love these Harnesses, i had the same ones for Rosi and Apollo, they are velcro.

I hope she does too, Candy, but my Maggie never did and all I've been is kind to her. She is also a cuddle bum, once I have her on my lap she doesn't want to leave. No one will ever hurt Benji, I'll make sure of that.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
When we first got Lilly, she behaved the same. It took awhile for her to trust that we would not drop her when picking her up. She flinched too. We finally worked it out and she loved being picked up and snuggled. You just never know what they have gone through in the past. When the grandkids came over, we had them sit on the floor and be still. Then she would go over and crawl into their laps to be loved on. It worked out. Tiny babies can be very wiggly and can easily slip and fall while being picked up or put down.

I know you will figure it out. Hugs to you and your sweet baby.

Reactions: cathy.akers

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
I sure hope so ! Its been only 3 weeks and she came a long way, when our house thing settles down it should get better.Construction guy going to be here today so going to be on his case to finish up, i don't know how much longer i can sleep on the couch...

Reactions: grandmatoall

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Me too, but they can't start till next week, they have to tear siding off and reconstruct the wall, then Electric then Sheetrock and floor and paint. I can just see i am going to least spend another 2-3 weeks on the couch :irate::mad:

Reactions: grandmatoall

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Maggie made herself a spot, Couch is a corner section with a corner table, she has a bed there plus a bed next to couch by my head. She can sleep in wherever she wants.. and no couch is not very comfy but what can you do, tried Air Mattress and that did not work to well either as i am not dribbled enough...