Mabeline got a new chew toy

maybelle

Maybelines Love
Jan 2, 2009
Springfield
Maybelle is my sweet girl and as you all know she choked and scared me and the husband to death. We took her today to the pet store and we got her a new toy. She is so protective of her new toy. She buries it. It is so sweet . Right now it is in the recliner and she is digging for it as I type this. I wanted to tell you all she is doing good since her choking and share we got a new toy. It is a koala bear. We named it Kookie (Cookie) we say the word Kookie and she goes in circles and crazy.

YorkieKat

Our Guardian Angel
Aug 20, 2008
Windy City
Oh Mama, good for Maybelle....My girls do the same things when the get a new toy...these little ones get so much joy from the littlest gifts.
I'm so glad she's feeling better and having such a great time with her new friend Cookie.....:D
Thank you for the update on our little girl....:hug:

wendy

Dec 29, 2008
South Wales UK.
Iam so glad to hear she is feeling better today....:)
shes probably forgotten about what happened now she has that nice new toy...to play with :)

maybelle

Maybelines Love
Jan 2, 2009
Springfield
I will need you to help me learn how to post a picture. I have not even taken any but I would like to post pictures of my girl like all of you do I have a bunch of pictures of her.