HIDE AND SEEK!!

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Tonight, we were having a very loud thunderstorm and the blessing of some heavy rain. The dogs reacted to Lexi being so frightened and Omari and Kipper hid behind the toilet and Lexi ran into our closet! Lily kept snuff, snuffing (she had her barker removed by her previous owners) and JinJu became panicked. We calmed all the dogs down by giving them treats and acting normal and then we realized that JinJu was no where to be found! We called and we looked and we looked and we called. We crawled under the table, under the bed, behind the couch and chairs, and even in the Florida room where all the puppy articles are kept. No JinJu!! We ate our supper and thought she might appear once the storm was over, but she did not. My husband finally thought to open the pantry door, and there she was, standing and waiting for us to let her out!! We aren't sure how she got in there in the first place, but think that it was when I was making supper and reached inside for some olive oil. I just didn't notice that she raced in there in a panic. Poor baby. She got lots of kisses from both mommy and daddy!

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
How terrifying for you! The little goose gave you a scare. Roxy likes to sneak into the garage and we can't find her. When she is missing, that is where I start looking.

Reactions: KippersMa

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Poor Babies, i would keep some Meds around for these bad storms...
Maggie is a nervous little thing, i saw on FB a Calming bed that i was thinking about ordering. Was surprised about the Prize...will see if i can find a link..

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
We have one of those. Got it at Costco a few years ago. Our Buddy loved that bed. It does NOT work for thunderstorms or fireworks, however.
We have one of those. Got it at Costco a few years ago. Our Buddy loved that bed. It does NOT work for thunderstorms or fireworks, however.
Well dang,i think i still want it