Happy Mother's Day

Discussion in 'Partner Talk' started by grandmatoall, May 12, 2018.

1. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy. RIP Leo, TJ and Lilly

Poo:
    Poo:
    May This Day Be Extra Special For You

[​IMG]

All My Love, Bobbi

LynnR likes this.
  2. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Calleigh, Maggie &Molly, Patti

Poo:
    Poo:
    To all my friends at YP
    [​IMG]

grandmatoall likes this.
  3. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    To all !
    [​IMG]

LynnR and grandmatoall like this.
  4. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy. RIP Leo, TJ and Lilly

Poo:
    Poo:
    Thank you everyone. I had a lovely day. We went to Shannon's for a bbq. We visited and had a great time. Hope your day was as wonderful.

LynnR likes this.
  5. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Such beautiful cards!!! Thank you, dear friends. My day was filled with love and surprises. Our younger son came with his family right after church and so I quickly made lunch for the five of them. They showered me with lots of gifts! Bicycle mirrors, speedometer, a hydrangea plant, garden bunny, and three spinwheels! I finally got an email from our oldest son (the last one to contact me about Mother's Day) and he included a cute little card. He apologized for not having anything to give to me as a gift, but then said, "Wait! I do have something. You are going to have another grandson (our oldest son has 7 daughters and two sons) in EARLY JULY!!! What a surprise! I knew our younger son's wife was due the end of September, having a little girl (he has two sons and one daughter). If our oldest daughter had not miscarried, we would have had three more grandchildren in one year! I am so happy for them. It will be our 20th and 21st grandchildren. God is good. The only sad thing for the day was that our son, who is presently displaced with his family of 8 by a house fire, had his car stolen Saturday night. It just seems like one thing after another for that family! Good reminder to pray for our children every day, even when they are grown and on their own.

grandmatoall likes this.
  6. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    Oh my what a big Family you have...sounds like you had a wonderful Day.
    Syl brought me up a new Lilac Bush, i have
    different colors, a white,lilac and deep purple and my new one is deep purple with white edges.Been looking for a pink but i can't find them anywhere. Mom and i stayed home and was in and out of bed as i felt so cruddy.Dont think today is going to be much better. It suppose to be 90 today and 70 tomorrow

grandmatoall likes this.