HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY, LILY!!

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Our sweet and gentle Lily turned 7 years old today. I have her dressed up in a darling pink dress and pink bow. She knows she looks adorable. We had company for lunch, and she was very happy to get lots of extra attention. I hope we can take her to the pet store tonight and let her choose a special treat to eat. Poor Lily was quite chubby when we got her, at nearly 8 pounds, so she has a very restricted diet....except on her birthday!! I am going to let her have one nice treat (anymore than that and she might get sick. We don't want sick....)

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Lily got two birthday cards from her vet today! One was a cute little animated card showing a yorkie and all the dogs who were bringing her gifts and then with them all sitting at the table with her birthday cake. The second one was a special message from her vet, just for her. She has been so happy today. I think she knew it was her birthday. We are going to let her have a little bit of ice cream before bed.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Happy Birthday sweet Lily. My computer is messed up and my IPad crashed. I am using Marlins old Ipad. I can't access cute cards. But my wishes are for you to have a wonderful birthday. Hugs and tummy rubs.

pawbaby

Aug 29, 2008
Happy Birthday sweet Lily. My computer is messed up and my IPad crashed. I am using Marlins old Ipad. I can't access cute cards. But my wishes are for you to have a wonderful birthday. Hugs and tummy rubs.
Oh no Bobbi! I sure hope you can get your computer and Ipad up and running again without having to buy a new one.

Reactions: grandmatoall