Guess what ???

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
I was told I am going to be a Great Great Grandma :bbottle::cheer2:by Syl's Daughter Alyssa and her Fiancé Dylan. Cant believe it... they where plan on getting married early Summer, but now she don't want to look :preggers:. Silly Girl ! Cant wait to find out if it is a:itsagirl: or a:iab: . We are so exited since we are such a small Family...I will add a pic how they told me...

Reactions: grandmatoall

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
The only reason I want to know is I want to see ifs can knit or crochet something according to the Gender Color, never know how long I have my eyesight.Dr told me I am clinically blind in my left eye and my right eye is almost there.

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Good thinking. I am also making baby blankets (crib size).. so any future Great Grandbabies will have a blanket that I made. With my arthritis, I don't know if I will be able to crochet when I am older. I may be 72 but I am still young in my mind and heart..

Reactions: Candy

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I am so excited for you, Candy!! I love my babies!! We have 22 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. I think it is wonderful for you and Bobbi to be making gifts for them. I knitted our first grandson a sweater, hat and booties. I haven't knitted since, but I would sure love to!! My brother has been knitting (and he is a beautiful knitter!!) for my grandchildren. I am so amazed that he would do that for them. He says he needs something to do in his retirement and needs people to give what he knits so he feels he has a purpose.

Reactions: Candy

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
How cool you have a Brother that knits. I love it but it gets harder and harder to see. I also loved crocheting Doilies. I still crochet x-mas stars for our Family, but probably not much longer..My Mom is the big knitter here, if she sits she knits and saves her work and before Christmas she gives them to Charity. We are talking bags and bags...

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
How cool you have a Brother that knits. I love it but it gets harder and harder to see. I also loved crocheting Doilies. I still crochet x-mas stars for our Family, but probably not much longer..My Mom is the big knitter here, if she sits she knits and saves her work and before Christmas she gives them to Charity. We are talking bags and bags...
That is wonderful!

Reactions: LynnR