Grooming day for Calleigh & Maggie

Discussion in 'YP Training / Grooming' started by LynnR, Apr 6, 2018.

1. LynnR

LynnR Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie

Poo:
    Poo:
    Calleigh & Maggie are going to a new groomer today. I was so, so upset, the groomer I trusted and loved has moved to Prince Edward Island and left last month. I am trying a new groomer today for Calleigh & Maggie at a place called Pretty Pooch. Wish us luck. If I like it, Patti & Molly will be next. I have to be really careful with Patti as she doesn't even weigh 3 lbs right now and is very fragile. She is pretty healthy though and loves wandering all over the house so I have to watch where I walk now. The new food she is on has given her a new lease on life thanks to my vet Dr. Ruth who recommended it to me for Patti. I am so lucky I have two wonderful vets, Dr. Diane is my holistic vet and Dr. Ruth is my vet when the dogs need blood tests or surgery and X-Rays. Dr. Ruth found out what was wrong with Patti right away and Patti hasn't had any problems since.

grandmatoall likes this.
  2. grandmatoall

grandmatoall Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.

Poo:
    Poo:
    I hope your new groomer does a good job for you. It is a challenge to find someone you can trust with your babies.
    You are blessed with two people you can trust with the health of your babies. I look forward to pictures and a review of your new groomer.

LynnR likes this.
  3. Candy

Candy Owner/Admin Staff Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    You are lucky Lynn. Good Luck with the new groomer, hope you like her !

grandmatoall and LynnR like this.
  4. KippersMa

KippersMa Well-Known Member

Poo:
    Poo:
    I sure hope the grooming went well for you and the girls, Lynn.

grandmatoall likes this.