Green Fruit Smoothie

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Have you heard or seen the HealthMaster Juicer on TV or have one ? Bought it a while back, it is a juicer ! Well it sounded a bit gross to me , but i figured after spending this money i better try it !

2 peeled Bananas
3 peeled Oranges (did not have any, so used 2 cups Blueberries)
2 pitted,peeled Papayas
1 bag Spinach (used 3/4 bag)
4 cups of Water
!cup of ice (used 2 cups)

Put it all in the Pitcher and blended on Speed 8 for 1 min.
Yummy you will never know there is Spinach in it, other then the color of the Smoothie !

Rudys Mom

Partners Plus
Nov 6, 2009
Lancaster, PA
That sounds really good Candy but I wonder if you could substitute something else for the Papayas??? I've never eaten them. And I don't have one of those Juicers. Well now.....aren't I just a bundle of positive??? :roflma:

Carol Y

Partners Plus
May 19, 2010
New York
That really sounds good. Do you think you could store the left overs in the refrig Candy?
Would it keep during the day?
I would eliminate the spinash, as much as I love it because I have too much iron in my body.
WOuld love to try this one too.

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
You can do it in a Blender as long as it crushes the ice too and yes Carol it will keep in Fridge, took me 3 days to drink the pitcher lol. and only thing i noticed it got a little thick, but i didn mind

Carol Y

Partners Plus
May 19, 2010
New York
You can do it in a Blender as long as it crushes the ice too and yes Carol it will keep in Fridge, took me 3 days to drink the pitcher lol. and only thing i noticed it got a little thick, but i didn mind

That great. That was my thought, too much for one day's worth. Yes my blender crushes ice.
Will be making this over the weekend. Thanks Candy

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Next time will make 1/2 of what it asks for and would still be allot, but this Juicer has a big Pitcher !