First post

VADirtfisher

Nov 11, 2019
US
I am so glad I found this site ! Little Rugar is our little fur baby...up I. He is a lot of comfort. I am a Army veteran with 22 yrs service. I also have PTSD, which is eased a lot by Rugar. It's like he knows when I"m having problems. He has a special way of calming me.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Welcome. I know what you mean about our babies being able to tell when we need them the most. I am glad you have Rugar to love. I'm Bobbi and we have Sandy, Roxy and Tommy. I look forward to getting to know you.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Welcome to our group and hugs and cuddles for Rugar. I have six wonderful babies and like you have discovered, mine also have a way to keep me calm and filling a need I have to do for someone other than myself. We got our first Yorkie almost 8 years ago, after my mother died. We got another one two years later when my father died in a horrific plane crash (he was probably the pilot, although it was his brother’s plane and he also died in the accident). Between these two, we adopted 4 more rescues. They are all so very precious! I can’t wait to hear more about your adventures gather with Rugar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
I had two yorkies named Rosi 13 and Apollo12.I had to put them to sleep. 1 1/2yrs ago within 3 month of each other. I loved and missed them so much i had to get another. I've had Maggie now for a yr. She is 2 1/2 and came from Texas to Washington State. I love her so much. I am so glad Rugar helps you.Those little Fireballs have a way to worm themselves deep in your Heart.
Was born and raised i Germany and married a GI and lived here in Washington State since 1966 and in my old age am half blind and found out i have COPD and hanging there...
thank you for your service !