Fell on the pavement

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
I'm really, really sore today. I had a bad fall just a few minutes ago and hurt both my knees. I was looking for Maggie and one of my sidewalks sticks up and I didn't see it. I protect Maggie from Benji because she can't run as fast as him. Both knees are black and blue and one has a big cut on it. I'm limping everywhere. I hope I can sleep tonight. :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: grandmatoall

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Oh no!!! Lynn, I am SO SORRY this happened to you. It might be good to get checked out, just to make sure nothing worse has happened as a result of your fall. I am praying for a speedy recovery!!!

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
Oh no Lynn, i am so sorry, hope you put ice on it right away and like Susan said to have it checked, just in case. After on of my falls i have to put Icy/hot on when i go to bed or else i can't go to sleep. :hugs:

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Maggie is fine! I fell because I was looking for her and didn't notice the raised sidewalk. I try to keep her away from Benji who is a little too energetic for her. All her wounds, etc. are healed and we are getting back to normal. When Ruth comes on Monday, I'll show her how well her back has healed. The last time she was here the hair still hadn't grown back yet.

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I am so happy for Maggie! Now we just need to pray that you stop getting hurt, as well! Have a lovely day, my friend. Give those adorable babies of yours kisses from me!

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Since last year's bout with Septicemia my balance is a bit off, so I know I have to be careful. I wasn't looking down, I was looking for Maggie. I am a lot better now though, my knee doesn't even hurt anymore.