Favorite Toys

AMD

Partners Plus
Sep 4, 2008
www.WestbrookDog.com
What are some of your furbutt's favorite toys? :juggle: Do they like rubber toys, plush toys, interactive and puzzle type toys, or balls, bones and other toys? :party: Any specific "hits"?

LittleWhip

Partners Plus
Aug 18, 2008
Partnerville
Great Thread !

My kids have more toys then my grandson:suspicious: I know call me crazy, But i head right for the toy department, there is something about new toys that make me :tongue1: All my babies have a fav one excpet my molly, she will drag at least 15 toys out in the morning in about 15 mints, cracks me up, anything soft that sqeaks, oh and the loofa babies are a big hit to:pthis past weekend i found her the cutest duck and he still had tags on him for >25 cents, what a deal, watching molly play, PRICELESS :p

Reactions: AMD

mickeyk

Aug 18, 2008
mine have all kinds of toys :) im like you dee i find myself in the toy dept everytime i go to the store i just cant help my self :) they have a afex duck that talks and they love it :) want to see it go to video forum i posted it in there :)

itsmeangelia

Spikes Mommie
Sep 4, 2008
South Jersey
Spike favors Squeaky things. He has a moose santa brought him last - he loves to play tug - o- war with.

he likes to steal all small stuffed animals anything just a little bigger than his mouth he takes!

S

SnorkieMorkie6

Toby is definitely a soccer ball player!!!
Buffy loves the soft, plush toys but loves the soccer ball as well.
Brandy loves the blush toys as does Kallie!

S

SnorkieMorkie6

Buffy loving her toys!!!

So when does having toys become too many???

106_1710.jpg

YorkieKat

Our Guardian Angel
Aug 20, 2008
Windy City
Mine love sqeaker toys, and now their favorite is Hide-a-Squirrel that Val and Debbers just sent us..:whoo:
They also love paper towels...:nono:

KristiC

Sep 3, 2008
Maryville, TN
We are toy fans here also, mine love any kind of toy I try to stay away from the rubber kinds but they love all toys :) Big fans of the loofa toys

RoxanneMI

Nov 7, 2008
Flint, Mi
aurora and ninja love stuffed toys. They really love the build a bear ones from happy meals. Aurora likes ones with squeakers or that make noise when she is at gma's. She gets close to my mom and makes it make noise until it drives my mom crazy. She doesn't do that at home, just to my mom. Ninja will squeak his toys like crazy until I tell him enough....he usually lays close to me and squeaks at bedtime. Aurora really loves cat toys like foam balls and mice too, she steals all of Jasmine's.

Their favorite toy is whatever one the other has.