Dinner and a movie

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Last night I had a friend over for dinner. I recorded the movie "Duke" about a Border Collie and invited my friend Sharon for dinner, we both love movies about dogs and this was a really good one. We had Chicken, Caesar salad and I had Lactose free Ice Cream and she had "Loaded Chocolate Ice Cream for dessert - It was a great night and the movie was wonderful. Maggie was in her crate by my side and Benji and Shayleigh were playing most of the time Calleigh was sitting on Sharons knee and then we had Decaf coffee. The dinner and company was great.

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Awesome Lynn. I just got back from Outback. Judy, Pat and I had lunch. I enjoyed visiting with them. Earlier, Judy and I were at the rec center. We had a great workout. I love these days. The sun is out and it is beautiful... as long as we can stay out of the wind. That wind makes the chill factor in the 20's. I am spoiled. We have had an easy winter. Yesterday it snowed. Today we have sunshine. Love it.

Reactions: LynnR

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
We are having an easy winter too, Bobbi. Yesterday the sun was out all day, Sunday too - it was chilly, but not as cold as it usually is. We haven't had much snow this year either, probably because I bought a snowblower.

:roflma::roflma:

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
We are having an easy winter too, Bobbi. Yesterday the sun was out all day, Sunday too - it was chilly, but not as cold as it usually is. We haven't had much snow this year either, probably because I bought a snowblower.

:roflma::roflma:

I bought one, too, after our last bad winter. I haven't used it yet.. LOL It snows lightly and melts off before I can get it out and fired up.

Reactions: LynnR

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
We ad a little snow yesterday and last night it was very cold, in the 20s. Now the Sun is shining brightly. But all in all its been a pretty mild Winter here too but don't want to say it too loud as we had bad weather here as late as March

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
We ad a little snow yesterday and last night it was very cold, in the 20s. Now the Sun is shining brightly. But all in all its been a pretty mild Winter here too but don't want to say it too loud as we had bad weather here as late as March
Same here. Shhhhhhh! :2thumbsup: :roflma:

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
We had 88 degrees today and are expecting a severe thunderstorm this evening. The weather has been cooler but always sunny. I love it. Cooler for us is in the 60s. Sorry for you with the freezing cold and dangerous icy weather. Please be safe!