Christmas presents

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie, Shayleigh
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Here are a couple of pictures of Benji, Maggie & Calleigh. They all got new beds for Christmas. Benji's and Maggie's came but Calleigh & Shayleigh's is still on the way and supposed to arrive this coming week. They just love these beds - in fact it's hard to get them up in the morning, :roflma:

Benji

Calleigh & Maggie (In the meantime Calleigh is sharing Maggie's bed)

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Those look great Lynn! How cool they are! Are they spendy? The babies all look so comfy in them. Adorable.

Reactions: LynnR

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Bobbi I got them at Amazon and they were only $19.00 each. The dogs love them so much I'm so glad I got them - a Christmas gift that lasts all year. I'm a Prime member so I never pay for shipping.

• Love

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
I feel like cuddling your darling babies!! They look so adorable in their beds. Mine love to share Buddy's bed, too. His is large enough that when Lexi comes in during thunderstorms, she sleeps in it!! Of course she hangs out over the edges of course! Ha ha!

LynnR

Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada

KippersMa

Jul 25, 2017
Hawthorne, Florida
Bobbi, check out Chewy.com for donut beds or calming beds. They have some that are below $20. I looked on amazon and found some for cats, which would work for our little puppies that were also below $20. I did find one donut bed for $25 on Amazon, in case you get free shipping, since if you order from Chewy, you must spend $35 to get free shipping. We bought Buddy’s donut bed from Costco about 7-8 years ago. I can’t remember how much we paid for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
I got the small and it fits but when she stretches out its a bit of a overhang as she got long legs...Syl wanted one so she bought the next size up for her Kitty, so we may trade...should be here anytime