Cant believe

Candy

Owner/Admin
Staff member
Aug 29, 2008
Washington State
i am sick again, may be allergy i don't know, but coughing so hard i hardly can't stand it, and out of breath, do have inhalers but only for a while ...have such a busy week.Mom's 89th B-day is Friday so Syl is taking me to get a Costco Cake, Thursday Syl and i getting a Hair Trim then Moms B-day and Saturday is my Kid's Dads Proof of Live so got to make a big Pan of myBBQ Party Wins and Pasta Salad to take Saturday.Poor Syl got the same thing and she is so busy trying to get everything together. Sue her Stepmoms Dad passed away 2 days ago he was 88 so she has her hands full. So i am glad when Sunday is here...

Reactions: grandmatoall

LynnR

Lynn, Benji, Calleigh, Maggie
Oct 13, 2009
Cranbrook, B.C. Canada
Oh, no, Candy! I'm so sorry you are sick. I know how that feels, I am still wiped out and weak. It's really, really not here. I can't believe its this hot in May. I hope all goes well and that you make it through the week and week-end.

Reactions: grandmatoall

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
You can't seem to catch a break. Hope and pray this week goes well for you and you start to feel better Candy.

grandmatoall

Bobbi, Sandy and Roxy.
Aug 30, 2008
Idaho
Oh, no, Candy! I'm so sorry you are sick. I know how that feels, I am still wiped out and weak. It's really, really not here. I can't believe its this hot in May. I hope all goes well and that you make it through the week and week-end.
Continued prayers for your fast healing Lynn. Hugs my friend.

Reactions: LynnR